Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"Ever wonder what to do about your overweight cat? Obesity in cats is very common and can predispose the cat to diabetes, Hepatic Lipidosis and arthritis. Overweight and actually obese cats outnumber cats of normal weigh and are being seen more and more commonly by veterinarians for various disorders. Weight loss plans in cats needs to be approached very carefully. This page will help you determine what to do about overweight cats so that your kitty won't have to be encumbered by obesity."

Clearly, many are concerned with the epidemic of fat cats

ME? I just love me some obese kittiesss and mustachioed asian men

6 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I do believe fatter cats are the better cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a fat cat. Her belly almost drags the ground. It's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i freakin love fat cats

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like skinny cats :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. god that's sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. BAWWW CUTE! Haha!!!

    ReplyDelete